Which of the following would you like me to write about?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

pongster's iPhone Screenshots




Everybody loves screenshots! I was finally able to get Screenshot to work on 1.1.4 (the latest version works right OTB) and have taken some screens of my current Summerboard theme.

Just to break it down:
The Wallpaper is Aurora Legend (you can find it at deviantart, sorry I cant link to it) resized for the iphone (I'll be doing a simple How-to for this soon)
The icons are from the Realize thread of ModMyiFone and am not sure who the icon artists are (If you own any of these images and do not wish your work to be seen on this page, let me know and i'll take the links down)
The Dock is from JTRWallace's or Phiberglass's Summerboard theme (I know its a merry mashup of my faves, using realize as my base icons)

No comments: