Which of the following would you like me to write about?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good News for those who may want a completely reversible iPhone Unlock!

I have just been able to successfully Activate, Jailbreak and Unlock a friends iPhone (Week 48) using iPlus 2.0b! The great thing about this method is that it downgrades to a 3.9 Fake Blank Bootloader, which in short, means you can go back to 4.6BL (week 45 and up) via software method!

Too late for me, since I chose to go 3.9BL with ZiPhone (a non issue right now since GeoHot has not released his 4.6 GeoMod BL which you can only get if you have 4.6BL) I'm sure I'll be kicking myself when this comes out though, so I personally recommend using iPlus for now.

I do hope someone can put together a Cydia payload though since I'm not too hot on using the Nullriver BSD Subsystem.

I followed this tutorial from iclarified to use iPlus

Happy Unlocking!

No comments: